Membership - Join The AssociationWe welcome new applications
for membership from craft workers in the area. The benefits of
- Preferential rates and priority booking for stands at our craft
- Regular newsletter from the Association
- Access to pooled information and experience
- Being in contact with other members and the Committee.
RestrictionsThere are a few restrictions placed on membership,
as established by the Association's constitution.
Additionally there are the general requirements that your products
are wholly or substantially hand-made by you (no bought-in ready made
products may be sold at our craft fairs) and the requirement for you to
have insurance. You are urged to contact the Membership Secretary first
to discuss your application before sending off the application form, if
only to be told the current membership fee which is not shown on the
- No more than 10% of membership should reside outside the counties
of old Gwynedd and Clwyd (i.e. outside North Wales)
- No one craft type may exceed 20% of the total membership of the
Association (for example, membership applications from jewellery
makers may be turned down if more than 20% of the membership consist
of jewellery makers already)
- Candidates for membership shall make written application to the
Membership Secretary on the form provided and a sample
of work to be provided for viewing at a future committee meeting,
Please contact the Membership Secretary to arrange this.
Membership cannot normally be granted without seeing a sample of
Membership Application Form
[Document removed - please contact Membership Secretary direct, contact details below].
InsurancePlease note that you will be required to have at
least Public Liability insurance if trading at any craft fair or show.
Various insurance companies and brokers are available, but if you need
help finding one, here are three suggestions for you to try:
Membership SecretaryTo contact the Membership Secretary:
Or, send a message to her from